|Date||Campus||Reference||Position - Click to Download file||Closing Date||Time|
TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A covering letter clearly indicating which post you are applying for (quote ref. no.) • Curriculum Vitae • A Z83 application form (available at www.umfolozicollege.co.za, from schools, colleges and government departments) Applicants must ensure that they complete all sections, including sections B, E, F and G on Form Z83, even if they are attaching a CV • Certified copies of all original qualifications and academic records, your ID Document and driver's licence (certification must be within the last 3 months).*
• A separate application must be submitted for each post that you are applying for.
• For foreign qualifications: a South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) evaluation certificate must be included
• Late (received after closing date and time), incomplete and faxed applications will not be considered
• Umfolozi College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer
• Umfolozi College reserves the right not to make an appointment
• Applicants invited for interviews may be required to undergo competency assessment
• Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates
• All lecturing positions: The successful candidate will be required to register with SACE and provide certificate(s) of service in respect of relevant experience
• All short-listed candidates will be subjected to a qualifications verification and criminal record checking
• Applicants who have not been invited for an interview within 6 weeks of the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
Deliver to Umfolozi College FET, Human Resources Manager, Central Office, Naboomnek, Arboretum, Richards Bay OR post to
Private Bag X5023
E-Mail to UMFCAORecruitmentUnit@feta.gov.za, Attention: Mrs. Zamalatha Mngoma
Enquiries: 035 902 9508
*NB: All applications (including e-mailed applications) to include ALL required documentation as listed above. Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered.